Existing Members' Profile page
Renew, Update your profile, Change membership level
If you’re having trouble signing in or seeing your profile in the space below, please click here to visit our membership website.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Click on a question to see the answer.
+ What can I do on my profile page above? ▼
- Update your profile (click Edit Profile button)
- Address, email, phone number, military affiliation, add an "Avatar" (your photo image), etc.
- See and/or change your:
- Privacy settings
- Email subscriptions
- Photo Albums
- Event registrations
- Invoices and payments
- Pay/Renew your dues
- Change your membership level or length of membership term
- Copy or print out a membership card
- Change your password (scroll to bottom of screen)
+ How do I renew my dues? ▼
- Sign in by entering your email and password
- You'll find the amount of dues owed and make your payment once you log in
+ What if I forgot my username/email and/or password? ▼
- Click here to reset your password (link will open on our membership website).
- You can use the contact form on this page to let our membership personnel help fix whatever isn't working!
+ How do I register (and/or pay) for events? ▼
- You'll find your existing event registrations on your profile page.
- If you want to register for a new event, visit our website's Events section, where you can select the event you'd like to attend.
- Once there, you'll be able to register and pay securely online
+ How do I participate in members-only forums and blogs? ▼
- Click on "Resources" in the blue navigation bar at the very top of this page
- You'll find links to the area/blog of interest
+ How can I share my membership status on my website? ▼
- Just copy and paste one of the membership emblems below onto your own website
+ I just joined MWSA, what are the my member benefits? What should I do now? ▼
Let your readers know about your affiliation with MWSA.
Right click on either image below and select “Copy image” or “Save image as…” to copy onto your own website or blog.