MWSA and SWW invite you to submit your proposal to be a faculty member of this exciting program. It will be held at the Hotel Albuquerque, September 12-15, 2019. The theme of the conference is:
MOVING UP THE LADDER: from Writer to Author
The conference will consist of two full days of panels and presentations that will focus on:
developing the skills, devices, and conventions of creative writing,
the essence of successful writing in the genres, including suspense, historical fiction, non-fiction, poetry, memoir, and others
strategies and developments in marketing your work, and
Fellowship with other writers and published authors who have traveled the path that you have chosen.
How to submit your proposal
Send a written submission by May 1, 2019 by email to: Jim Tritten email@example.com
State in the subject line: “My submission to be a presenter at the 2019 joint MWSA/SWW Albuquerque Writing Conference.”
The submission should contain:
1. Your name and contact information
2. A description of what subject or topic you would like to teach, such as a 45-50 minute presentation on the elements of storytelling, writing a memoir or non-fiction piece, working with characters and dialogue.
3. Your experience in having previously presented on this or a similar topic
4. Your experience as a writer
5. Course aids, such as hand-outs, projector and screen, other, that you will need
Notes: please specify the amount of time needed for the presentation to include time for questions and answers. If you previously submitted an RFP to MWSA for the VA workshop and were told the proposal would be included for the joint writing conference, there is no need to submit again.
Deadline: Please send in your proposals via email by May 1, 2019
If your presentation is accepted, you must agree to register for and attend the conference. Registration prices can be found at https://www.mwsadispatches.com/events/2019/conference#signup
We do look forward to hearing from you and seeing your proposal.
Thank you for being a part of this conference. See you in Albuquerque,
Jim Tritten, Conference Coordinator