Review Submission Webform
Military Writers Society of America
Book Review Request
If you are a new member or are unfamiliar with the book submission process, please visit our website. Read our Book Review and Award Criteria, which can also be found under the Book Reviews, Reviews and Awards menu. The book must be currently in print (paper, e-book or iBook), have an ISBN (Standard Book Number) or ASIN (Amazon Number), and be available for sale online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
- Do not send a book until the Lead Reviewer requests your book.
- Never send a book to our post office box. Copies arriving at our PO Box address are considered gifts, not books for review.
- Do not submit a book that is unpublished or not yet available for purchase.
- Do not send .DOC, ARC, PDFs, etc files.
Note: We do review e-books, but when the book is assigned to a reviewer we expect you to purchase a gift copy (download) to be e-mailed to the Lead Reviewer for forwarding to a reviewer.
- We review iBooks, written and audio, the author must provide a code number to the Lead Reviewer so that
the reviewer can download a copy at no charge.
- Do not enclose reviews or notes with your book because that will eliminate your book from the awards process.
- Your book must arrive at the reviewers within ten days after you are notified to ship your book for review.
To verify your book was received, click on the Book Reviews link, then click on the Books Pending on the drop-down list. All books waiting for review and books assigned for review are listed here. Do not e-mail us asking when a review will be complete. If your title was there one day and gone the next, check under the Reviews section to see if it has been posted to the website.
PAYMENT: If your are submitting your book into the awards contest you will need to pay a $25.00 fee. You can do so by either sending a $25 check to MWSA at the address to the right, or by requesting that the Lead Reviewer e-mail you a PayPal invoice that you can pay electronically with debit or credit cards.
P.O. Box 264
Bridgeville, PA 15017
NOTE: You are required to read our Book Review and Awards Criteria prior to submitting a book or other work for review and award consideration. Your submission of this completed form is taken as an acknowledgment that you have read and agree to the criteria stated in the MWSA membership handbook.