Reviewer Web or Telephone Conference Call
Use the following procedures (using FreeConference.com) to convene reviewer training sessions or conferences.
You can participate using either
- Video Conference via the Internet OR
- Phone Conference via land line of cell phone call
You'll need access to a computer for the training session as we'll be...
- going over several reviewer resources/web pages, and
- logging into our password-protected reviewers' page
- Chrome browser or app
- Microphone connected to computer
- Video camera connected to computer (if you want anyone to see you!)
- Click on the blue button if you use the Chrome browser, otherwise, start the FreeConference app you downloaded using the orange button.
- The start screen looks like the screen shot to the right
- You'll want to join the conference by typing in our Access Code 728 4994 into the box under "Join by access code" and click "Join"
- Once you've joined the conference, you can control what you see and hear using the controls at the top of the screen (like in the image below)
Call (218) 339-7800 (sorry, it's not toll free)
When connected, enter Access code: 728 4994#
You'll record your name and then join the conference
All phones/mikes are "hot" during the conference
Mute/unmute your phone with *6
Links to various parts of our website
Normally, we'll do our training while looking at the training slides (i.e. while sitting in front of your computer).
During the conference, we'll also check out a couple of individual pages.
You can click on the buttons to quickly get to individual pages while the conference is in progress.