All of My Days (Garner-Willoughby Brothers, Book 1) (Garner-Willoughby Trilogy)
Love. Loss. Hope.
She never meant to fall in love with him.
When Violet Cawthorne accepts a job as a private nurse to a terminally ill man, the last thing she expects are for sparks to fly. Tennyson is as infuriating as he is sexy and a powerful attraction quickly develops.
When Tennyson’s wealthy family makes false accusations against Violet, the two are forced to flee if they want to be together. They are young, they are deeply in love, and they are determined to keep the world they have discovered in each other.
Reality, though, is harsh. An ominous threat from Violet’s past resurfaces, and Tennyson’s health is failing.
WARNING! This novel contains a cliffhanger and some mature references.
- Author: Jessa Jeffries
- Publication Date: 2014-03-26
- Publisher: Jessa Jeffries
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Jessa Jeffries
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 255 pages
- ASIN: B00JAOKSBI
- All of My Heart (Garner-Willoughby Brothers, Book 2) (Garner-Willoughby Trilogy)
- All of My Life (Garner-Willoughby Brothers, Book 3) (Garner-Willoughby Trilogy)
- His Name Was Hayes (Garner-Willoughby Brothers, Book 4)
- Takedown (Fighter MMA New Adult Romance)
- Cover Me (New Adult Romance) (Rock Star Romance) (Rock Gods Book 3)