What will you do when disaster strikes?
How will you get home to your family?
What should you have with you to survive?
Getting Home addresses these, and many more questions.
Written in a clear and concise manner, with the reader that has beginning or intermediate knowledge of survival and disaster preparedness in mind, Getting Home explores the following topics:
1. Creating a robust Every Day Carry (EDC) kit
2. Supplementing your EDC with a Daypack (DP)
3. What to store in your office (or other facility while you are away from home)
4. Selecting and outfitting your vehicle
5. Selecting and outfitting a Get Home Bag (GHB)
6. Creating Caches
7. Getting Home: Tips and Tactics for Survival
- Author: Alex Smith
- Publication Date: 2013-02-02
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 138 pages
- ASIN: B00BA4ALAO
- Ashes of the Unspeakable: Book Two in The Borrowed World Series
- Staying Home
- The Borrowed World: A Novel of Post-Apocalyptic Collapse
- An Old Man And His Axe: A Prepper fiction book of survival in an EMP grid down post apocalyptic world (Old Preppers Die Hard 1)
- The World Bleeds: A Post-Apocalyptic Story (The World Burns Book 5)