Chicken Raising And Caring: Raising Backyard Chickens for Beginners
Chicken raising in the small scale is gaining popularity now a day. As people want to be more sustainable, the idea of raising chickens in the backyard is becoming more appealing.
Is chicken raising difficult? What breed is perfect for laying eggs, meat or for both? How much space should be allocated for each of the chickens?
So if you are curious about chicken raising and have so many questions on how to get started then “Chicken Raising And Caring: Raising Backyard Chickens for Beginners” is the one guide that can teach you what you need to know about:
Chapter 1: Know your chickens – behavior, breed and biology
Chapter 2: Advantages of Raising Your Own Chickens
Chapter 3: Efficient Ways to Keep the Temperature of the Coop Right for the Chickens
Chapter 4: How to sanitize your chicken coop
Chapter 5: Choosing the Right Breed for Egg Production or for Chicken Meat
What type of breed is hardy and appropriate for the Northeast winter/summer extreme climate?
Chapter 6: Ways to Keep Pests/Predators away from Your Chickens
Chapter 7: How to Mate Chickens, Incubate Eggs and Hatch New Chicks
Chapter 8: Steps on How to Introduce Chicks or New Chickens to the Old Flock
Chapter 9: Nutritious feeds and supplements for chicks and chickens
Chapter 10: Tips to Keep Your Chicks and Chickens Healthy
Chapter 11: Most Common Chicken Diseases and Problems
Chapter 12: Ways to Care for a Sick Chicken
Chapter 13: Effective steps to increase egg production
Chapter 14: Checklist of Chores You Need to Do Daily to Manage Healthy and Happy Chickens
Get a copy of this eBook now and start raising your own chickens in your backyard!
- Author: Norman Nelson
- Publication Date: 2013-01-23
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 51 pages
- ASIN: B00B534LQK
- The Illustrated Guide to Chickens
- A Beginners Guide to Keeping Backyard Chickens - Breeds Guide, Chicken Tractors & Coops, Hatching & Raising Chicks Plus More... (Simple Living)
- Best Chicken Breeds: 12 Types of Hens that Lay Lots of Eggs, Make Good Pets, and Fit in Small Yards (36-page Booklet)
- The Working Chicken
- Backyard Chickens for Beginners: Getting the Best Chickens, Choosing Coops, Feeding and Care, and Beating City Chicken Laws (36-page Booklet)