Justice Pies: 20 Delicious and Easy Pie Recipes from the Justice Pie Project
Justice Pies shares 20 delicious pie and tart recipes. All of the recipes are easy and fun to make. Justice Pies includes old favourites such as apple and raspberry pie, and shares new and unique recipes such as Luscious Lemon-Lavender Tarts, Heaven’s Gate Blueberry Butter Tarts, Ruby Slipper Cranberry-Apple-Raisin Pie, Princess Peach Pie, Sweet Spring Maple Walnut Pie, Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts, Northern Lights Lingonberry Pie, Apple-Almond-Maple-Caramel Tarts, and more.
This book also tells the story of the Justice Pie Project. In this project, a group of friends banded together to bake pies to raise money for charity, build community, engage in family volunteering, help others, and teach our children and ourselves more about the world around us. The Justice Pie Project was about combining volunteer effort with delicious pies to make a small difference in our corner of the world.
- Author: Joanne Kaattari
- Publication Date: 2013-01-19
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 49 pages
- ASIN: B00B1YI9XO
- Simple Coffee Cake Recipes: Top 10 Coffee Cakes
- Mug Recipes: The Ultimate Collection - Over 30 Best Selling Recipes
- Holiday Shortbread Cookie Recipes - 25 Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread Cookie Recipes
- Muffin Tin Menus: 47 Fun & Delicious Recipes
- Square Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch)