Justice Pies: 20 Delicious & Easy Pie Recipes from the Justice Pie Project
Justice Pies shares 20 delicious pie and tart recipes. All of the recipes are easy and fun to make. Justice Pies includes old favourites such as apple and raspberry pie, and shares new and unique recipes such as Luscious Lemon-Lavender Tarts, Heaven’s Gate Blueberry Butter Tarts, Ruby Slipper Cranberry-Apple-Raisin Pie, Princess Peach Pie, Finnish Christmas Prune Tarts, Sweet Spring Maple Walnut Pie, Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts, Northern Lights Lingonberry Pie, Apple-Almond-Maple-Caramel Tarts, and more.
This book also tells the story of the Justice Pie Project. In this project, a group of friends banded together to bake pies to raise money for charity, build community, engage in family volunteering, help others, and teach our children and ourselves more about the world around us. The Justice Pie Project was about combining volunteer effort with delicious pies to make a small difference in our corner of the world.
- Author: Joanne Kaattari
- Publication Date: 2013-01-19
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 58 pages
- ASIN: B00B1YI9XO
- French Toast, Waffles and Pancakes for Breakfast: Comfort Food for Leisurely Mornings: A Chef's Guide to Breakfast with Over 100 Delicious, Easy-to-Follow Recipes
- Square Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 1)
- Pressure Cooking Cookbook For The Busy You - Mouthwatering Family Meals in 30 Minutes or Less! (Pressure Cooker Cookbook 1)
- Favorite Cakes, Cupcakes & Frostings: 200+ Cake, Frosting and Cupcake Recipes from Club, Church & Community Cookbooks
- Nutribullet Recipe Book: The Ultimate Nutribullet Guide With Delicious Nutribullet Smoothie Recipes (Nutribullet Recipes, Nutribullet Weight Loss Recipes and Nutribullet Recipe Book Book 1)