Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business
It has never been easier to start a home based business using the Internet to sell what you make. A whole generation of young families are enjoying additional income because they've learned to make and sell from the comfort of their home. The potential is real and the impact on household budgets can be life changing.
But according to an April 2011 article in Inc. magazine, the average Etsy seller makes just $785 a year. You can do much much better!
In Craft Business Power the founders of Liberty Jane Clothing share their journey to a profitable six figure craft business. They started with a $39 sale on eBay in 2008 and today they lead a dynamic team and have a thriving online business that author Jim Cockrum has called "a virtual empire" (Free Marketing 101, Page 89).
If you're ready for a realistic 15 day plan for launching a profitable craft business that is easy to follow, filled with practical advice, and proven to work, this book is for you.
If you want to start or expand a craft business get Craft Business Power today!
- Etsy-preneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business
- Etsy Selling Success: Cash In On Your Creations
- How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell
- Make Money Online - Exactly how I Make over $3,000 Monthly selling Products on Etsy, Tophatter & eBay!
- Selling on Etsy: Turning Your Hobby Into a Profitable Business