Days In Hell (Heroes Of War Book One 1)
Heroes Of War Book One
The war in Vietnam made little sense to anyone who relied on the media for information. Everyone seemed to have forgotten the terms of the SEATO Treaty, and everyone from armchair commanders to the members of Congress felt they had every right to force their opinions into military decisions at an enormous cost of lives, equipment, and taxpayer dollars. The war made even less sense to the gallant men and women of the U.S. Armed Services who were thrust into an untenable position with their lives on the line. None of this helped the poor draftees who were thrust into positions of leadership in combat. Robert Tucker Townsend was sent to Vietnam with a minimum of training and a maximum of marginal information.
Days In Hell is the story of Robert as he is thrown into the harsh reality of the Vietnam War. He is thrown into the fight of his life and will do whatever it takes to make it back home to his family.
- Author: G.W. Moore
- Publication Date: 2012-12-07
- Publisher: G.P. Publishing
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: G.P. Publishing
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 23 pages
- ASIN: B00AKMH2I6
- Beneath the Bamboo: A Vietnam War Story
- Vietnam Flashbacks: A Memoir
- Vietnam War Diary February 1968 (Vietnam War Diaries)
- Mighty Men of Valor: With Charlie Company on Hill 714-Vietnam, 1970: 2nd Battalion 502nd Infantry 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile) Second Edition
- Loss of Innocence: A History of Hotel Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines in Vietnam