31 Brilliant Turkey Leg And Leftover Turkey Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 8)
The Season For Turkey Is Almost Here - Are You Ready?
#1 Amazon Bestseller in Meal Cooking (November 2012)
After eating Turkey over Christmas and Thanksgiving you could be forgiven if you never wanted to see a slice, or leg of turkey ever again, but this book is packed full of tasty turkey recipes, whether it is turkey leftovers or the leg that normally gets left until last.
The majority of the recipes in this book can be prepared and cooked in well under one hour, recipes that include a curry, a stir fry, homemade spring rolls and homemade pasties. For the more adventurous ones amongst you try making the turkey, leek and asparagus terrine or the turkey chasseur. You will not be disappointed!
˃˃˃ Here are some of the other delicious recipes included in this book:
Creamy Turkey, Leek and Ham Pies
Stuffed Turkey Legs Italian Style
Tasty Turkey Soup
Quick and Easy Leftover One Pot Turkey Stew
Turkey and Mozzarella Quesadillas
A Turkey and Mushroom Herby Rice
Turkey and Avocado Canapés
Potato Salad with Turkey Anchovies and Olives
Farmhouse Style Turkey Pate
And many more!
Scroll up and grab a copy today.
- Author: Jenny Collins
- Publication Date: 2012-11-07
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 77 pages
- ASIN: B00A3WJY2U
- 31 Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 2)
- 31 Simple Lunch Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 7)
- 30 Great Recipes with 15 Dinner Menus for - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day & Easter! (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 9)
- Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (or Sour Dough)
- Make A Cake From Scratch With 31 Homemade Cake Recipes! (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 4)