Guitar Mastery Simplified: How Anyone Can Quickly Become a Strumming, Chords, and Lead Guitar Ninja
Discover How ANYONE Can Quickly Become a Strumming, Chords, and Lead Guitar Ninja.
Guitar Mastery Simplified, by Erich Andreas AKA Your Guitar Sage, is packed with the most important guitar lessons that will help you take your guitar playing ability to the highest level it has ever been! Erich has taught/played guitar professionally for almost 30 years.
INSIDE YOU WILL DISCOVER: Over 200 Pages
- Exactly "Where to Start?"
- The 3 Most Important Dexterity Exercises
- How to Play Open and Bar Chords
- The Power of the Pentatonic Scale
- How to Read and Play Chord Charts
- Guitar Fingerpicking Basics and Exercises
- The 6 Most Fundamental Concepts to Guitar Strumming
- How to Play Guitar Tablature
- Chord Noodling and Improvisation
- All There is to Know About the Major Scale
- How to Use a Capo The Correct Way
- Where the Notes Fall on the Fret Board
- How to Play by Ear
- The "CAGED" System
- How to Tune Your Guitar
- Relative Major and Minor
- Chord Construction and Building Seventh Chords
- Guitar Diagrams
- Diatonic Harmony and Guitar Music Theory
- And Much, Much More...
You will FINALLY get to fully understand guitar music theory while at the same time learn all the important guitar chords needed to become an advanced guitar "ninja". This book is for beginners to advanced guitar players.
The solutions you'll discover inside Guitar Mastery Simplified will have you on your way to playing the guitar like a true strumming, chords and lead guitar ninja! The guitar lessons inside this book will have you rockin' out to all your favorite guitar jams and songs in no time.
Scroll up and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle or other reading device!
- Author: Erich Andreas
- Publication Date: 2012-11-06
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 206 pages
- ASIN: B00A3FVOQQ
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorizing the Guitar Fretboard
- How to Read Music: Beginner Fundamentals of Music and How to Read Musical Notation
- Fretboard Theory
- Building the Better Guitar Scale
- Guitar Fretboard Workbook (Music Instruction): A Complete System for Understanding the Fretboard For Acoustic or Electric Guitar (Musicians Institute: Essential Concepts)