25 Scrumptious Desserts, How to Create Simple Delicious Desserts (Home Flavors Cookbook)
For many people, the idea of making desserts is intimidating. They think that the recipes are difficult to get right, and that ingredients are often hard to find and very expensive. This is simply not the case. Some of the best delicious desserts out there only have four or five ingredients that you probably already have around the house.
Some of the best dessert recipes don't even require a stove - just a microwave will do! The fact that a dessert is impressive doesn't always mean that it is hard to put together. For example Molton Lava Cake is often classed as a hard dessert to make but it truly is an easy dessert.
This book contains lots of yummy desserts. I have tried to include the best desserts I think both you and your kids will love. Good desserts which are also quick easy desserts are sometimes hard to find.
Sometimes it's the simple things in life that are the best tasting! Enjoy exploring my best dessert recipes and don't forget to share.
- Author: Laura Richardson
- Publication Date: 2012-10-07
- Publisher: Laura Richardson
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Laura Richardson
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 62 pages
- ASIN: B009NKXGU4
- Holiday Recipes: 150 Easy Recipes and Gifts From Your Kitchen
- Dessert Recipes: Top 37 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes (Quick & Easy Baking Recipes Collection)
- 30 Delicious Poke Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Secret 52 Sunday Recipes. Nans Perfection
- The BEST Holiday Cooking Recipes: Easy Party Recipes for Special Occasions