THE WAY OF GRACE (A Miller's Creek Novel Book 3)
Christian Romantic Suspense
A small-town girl seeks a perfect life with the perfect man, but learns too late that all that glitters isn't gold.
Gracie Soldano, a justice-seeking perfectionist fresh out of law school, dreams of a perfect life in her hometown of Miller's Creek, Texas. How could it be possible that the perfect man--who just happens to be her handsome colleague--expresses an interest in someone like her? But then an old boyfriend shows up with his kind heart and less-than-perfect persona, warning her away from the new love interest and messing around with her dreams of perfection.
In a cruel twist, a fall at the hands of manipulative people leaves Gracie teetering between vengeance and grace. In an attempt to help those who seek her destruction, she’s inadvertently caught in the cross-fire of a personal vendetta, and in a split-second her perfect dreams disintegrate in a heap of ashes. Can she–especially in the face of life-altering circumstances–bestow on her enemies the grace and mercy God has lavished on her?
- Author: Cathy Bryant
- Publication Date: 2012-09-25
- Publisher: WordVessel Press
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: WordVessel Press
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 320 pages
- ASIN: B009H7TIFU
- PILGRIMAGE OF PROMISE (A Miller's Creek Novel Book 4)
- A PATH LESS TRAVELED (A Miller's Creek Novel Book 2)
- A BRIDGE UNBROKEN (A Miller's Creek Novel Book 5)
- TEXAS ROADS (A Miller's Creek Novel Book 1)
- MILLER'S CREEK COLLECTION 1: Books 1-3 in the Miller's Creek Novels: Christian Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense