The Complicity Doctrine (A Casey Shenk Geopolitical Thriller Book 2)
Honorable Mention 2013 Reader's Favorite Book Awards for Fiction-Intrigue category.
Three bombs explode in Manhattan. The targets: a church, a synagogue, and a deli.
A decade after the tragic events of September 11, 2001, the heart of New York
City is once again a target. On the surface, there is no ready explanation for
the bomber's objectives, and there is no clue to the terrorist's identity. But
it doesn't take long before politicians start making accusations, and public
sentiment quickly follows suit. Things change, however, when Casey Shenk, an
analyst for the private geopolitical consulting firm Intelligence Watch Group
discovers an altered report from the Congressional Research Service and begins
to put the pieces together.
A murdered government employee, the ranting of a presidential candidate, and a
Senate resolution to take the People's Mujahideen of Iran off of the list of
Foreign Terrorist Organizations all point to something sinister at work inside
the Washington power structure. Is America waging a secret war with the Islamic
Republic of Iran? Are there elements within the U.S. Government that are
manipulating world events and setting the stage to write their own version of
history? With the help of a New York Police Department detective and the other
analysts at IWG, Casey works to uncover the truth behind a network of conspiracy
that is operating outside the law, where the ends always justify the means...no
matter how many people die.
- Author: Matthew Frick
- Publication Date: 2012-09-04
- Publisher: Matthew M. Frick
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Matthew M. Frick
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 288 pages
- ASIN: B00962GEOY
- Open Source (A Casey Shenk Geopolitical Thriller Book 1)
- Force Majeure: 6 Disaster Thrillers
- The Good Soldier: Jack Noble Early Years Bundle (Noble Beginnings & A Deadly Distance)
- The Kabbalistic Murder Code: Mystery & International Conspiracies (Historical Crime Thriller Book 1)
- The Faithless: A Political Thriller