Top Tips for How to Publish Your Book in the Age of Kindle: Action Steps You Can Do Immediately Whether You Are Unpublished or Already Published
Thinking about self-publishing a book? Confused about the ebook options?
This very short ebook will give you the important information to help you make a decision and then to implement and market your ebook.
Table of Contents:
BEWARE OF LOSING CONTROL OF YOUR OWN SELF-PUBLISHED EBOOK
USING KINDLE OPPORTUNITIES TO MARKET YOUR BOOKS
ADDITIONAL MARKETING IDEAS
WHY ONLY AMAZON?
UPLOADING YOUR EBOOK TO KDP
GRAMMAR TIP SHEET
Don't have a Kindle? No problem. You can get a FREE Kindle app for your iPhone, iPad, Android, PC or Mac at budurl.com/freeKindleapp and in just minutes you can be reading TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR BOOK IN THE AGE OF KINDLE.
Scroll to the top of the page and click on the buy button now.
- Author: Phyllis Zimbler Miller
- Publication Date: 2012-08-30
- Publisher: Miller Mosaic, LLC
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Miller Mosaic, LLC
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 31 pages
- ASIN: B0094KJDDC
- Top Tips for How to Market Your Book on Amazon and Facebook: Action Steps You Can Do Immediately Whether You Are Traditionally Published or Self-Published
- Make A Killing On Kindle (Without Blogging, Facebook Or Twitter). The Guerilla Marketer's Guide To Selling Ebooks On Amazon
- Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers: But That's Not All They Do