Top Tips for How to Market Your Book on Amazon and Facebook: Action Steps You Can Do Immediately Whether You Are Traditionally Published or Self-Published
Praise for TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO MARKET YOUR BOOK ON AMAZON AND FACEBOOK:"I really appreciated that the ebook was short -- no unnecessary fillers here. Just plenty of instruction. Short. Accurate. Perfect."--Dianne Greenlay, author of "Quintspinner -- A Pirate's Quest"
"Phyllis Zimbler Miller didn't miss a trick in explaining how to succeed on Amazon and Facebook."--Debra L. Chapoton, author of "Edge of Escape"
"I have several books already on Amazon and learned several things that I immediately put into practice. For that, I think the book is a steal and well worth the money."--Michael Martel, author of "Get Er Done: The Green Beret Guide to Productivity"
Do you know how to market your book on Amazon and Facebook? Whether you are traditionally published or self-published, you can benefit from these free opportunities to market your book.
This short book TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO MARKET YOUR BOOK ON AMAZON AND FACEBOOK is a how-to to quickly and correctly start using Amazon and Facebook as part of your book marketing efforts.
Here are the major Amazon and Facebook book marketing components:
FIRST STEPS ON AMAZON: CREATE AN AMAZON PUBLIC PROFILE
FIRST STEPS ON FACEBOOK: CREATE A FACEBOOK PERSONAL PROFILE
SECOND STEPS ON AMAZON: CREATE AN AUTHOR CENTRAL PAGE
SECOND STEPS ON FACEBOOK: CREATE A FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE
KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING (KDP)
AMAZON AND KINDLE CATEGORIES
AMAZON ON FACEBOOK
Get TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO MARKET YOUR BOOK ON AMAZON AND FACEBOOK right now, read it once to learn how to market your book on Amazon and Facebook, then turn on your computer and follow along with the book marketing tips to rev up your online book marketing today!
Don't have a Kindle? No problem. You can get a FREE Kindle app for your iPhone, iPad, Android, PC or Mac at budurl.com/freeKindleapp
In just minutes you can be reading TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO MARKET YOUR BOOK ON AMAZON AND FACEBOOK and start implementing these steps to promote your books.
Scroll to the top of the page and click on the buy button now.
- Author: Phyllis Z. Miller
- Publication Date: 2012-07-02
- Publisher: Miller Mosaic, LLC
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Miller Mosaic, LLC
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 29 pages
- ASIN: B008GYVAVA
- Marketing Your Book On Amazon: 21 Things You Can Easily Do For Free To Get More Exposure and Sales
- Get Reviews so You Can Sell More Book: 20 Good, Bad and Questionable Tips for Amazon's Review System (How to Sell More Books)
- Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
- Author Publicity Pack: Resources to Help You Take Your Book Marketing To The Next Level (Book Marketing Success 5)
- 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books