Organic Gardening Beginner's Manual
*** #1 Amazon BESTSELLER in Vegetable Gardening ***
Here's the ultimate "Take-You-By-The-Hand" beginner's manual for creating and managing your own organic garden. Even if you know nothing about organic gardening.... so you can get back your health and energy and save a stack of money.
You're going to learn that organic gardening can greatly improve your health and energy levels while really lowering your weekly food bills, and it only takes about half an hour per week.
If you're like me you probably hate the idea of eating foods (and providing them for your family) that may have been grown with chemicals.
I want to share with you not only the joy of producing fresh, delicious food for your family, but also the health advantages.... spending time in the fresh air and sunshine, stress relief, and chemical free, vitamin filled, fresh, natural foods - what our bodies really crave for and need.
Now you can access the information you want quickly and easily, to make planning and growing your vegetable garden a breeze! Growing our own food makes us less reliant on commercially grown foods. Who knows how long produce might have been sitting around on a shelf, or in a cooler room?
Do you wonder just what chemicals have been sprayed on that perfect-looking tomato, that really is quite tasteless? Being able to walk out to your organic vegetable garden and pick your own food - now let's see... how many food miles is that? - Oh, it's none!
You'll instantly discover...
- Your very best area to grow your vegetables
- How to build up healthy, fertile soil without costing a fortune
- How to feed your soil - the organic ways
- How to create an easy, 'no-dig' veggie plot
- Massive savings by learning how to grow from seeds
- 9 Essential tips to successfully transplanting your seedlings
- Tips for the most effective watering
- Why mulching is a must in every organic garden
- 5 easy ways to keep your garden weed free
- How to slash your food bill in half
- The 7 crucial ingredients to making great compost
- What never to put into your compost
- How to make your own organic liquid fertilizers, saving $$'s
- Natural ways to protect your plants from pests and disease
- Top 10 easiest veggies to grow
- Secrets to growing lush, healthy herbs
- Why to include perennial vegetables
- What you must do to grow your food if space is limited
- How much to plant for your family's needs
Happy Organic Gardening, Healthy Living....
- Author: Julie Turner
- Publication Date: 2012-05-23
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 126 pages
- ASIN: B0085WQ4NW
- Organic Gardening: A Quick Start Guide (Gardening Quick Start Guides)
- A Beginners Guide to Organic Vegetable Gardening: Introduction to Composting, Worm Farming, No Dig Raised & Wicking Gardens Plus More... (Simple Living)
- Organic Pest Control: Organic Pesticides for Organic Gardening and How to Grow Clean and Healthy Food (How to Grow Food, Organic Gardening, Pest Control, ... food, Healthy Food, Natural Pest Control)
- A Beginners Guide to Companion Planting: Companion Gardening with Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables (Simple Living)
- The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Pest and Disease Control: A Complete Guide to Maintaining a Healthy Garden and Yard the Earth-Friendly Way (Rodale Organic Gardening Books)