I'll Have The Soup And Salad (Know About Cooking)
When you envision the perfect bowl of steamy, delicious soup, what comes to mind? Is it the soup your mother or grandmother used to make from scratch using fresh vegetables and fresh beef or chicken simmered in a savory broth with just the right mixture of herbs and garlic? Maybe your dream soup is a thick, rich bowl of New England Clam Chowder. Or maybe it's a nice can of condensed soup that you add a can of water to and Voila - you have your favorite soup. What? Scratch that last one because you won't find any of that in this book. You will, however, find the first two.
You will find 26 soup recipes with some of the classic soups like:
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Southern Style Vegetable Soup
- Cheddar Cheese and Potato Soup
- Seafood Gumbo
You will also find 12 recipes in the salad section including:
- Basic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Caesar Salad
- Green Garden Salad
- Potato Salad
- Spinach Salad
The recipes in this book will have the number of servings, preparation time and total time from start to finish. Your time may vary if you are just starting to learn to cook. There is also a nutritional analysis with each recipe calculated using the USDA database, Version SR-24. A nutritional analysis is very important if you have any diet restrictions or if you are trying to lose weight.
Cooking Tips and Techniques have been included to help new cooks get their bearings in the kitchen. I hope seasoned cooks can pick up a useful tidbit or two also.
I hope you enjoy I'll Have The Soup And Salad and find many useful ideas for feeding your family and friends.
- Author: Katherine Baldwin
- Publication Date: 2013-11-17
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 120 pages
- ASIN: B007V4UADU
- Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them
- 101 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
- Perfect Pie and Pastry Recipes: Homemade Dessert Pies Made Easy Cookbook
- 31 Brilliant Turkey Leg And Leftover Turkey Recipes
- The Taste of Northern India - Where Spirit and Flavors Combine- a culinary journey through recipes and landscapes: an indian food cookbook-50 best indian food recipes