Chronicles of a Cruise Ship Crew Member: Answers to All the Questions Every Passenger Wants to Ask
EDITED 3rd Edition Released December 2, 2013
In this often hilarious, sometimes shocking, and always insightful book, the well-published travel writer Joshua Kinser provides a behind-the-scenes exposé into what it's really like to work on a cruise ship. Chronicles of a Cruise Ship Crew Member goes below the waterline to explore the cramped, dirty, and dimly lit crew areas on a revealing tour of the ship's underworld. Go where no passenger has gone before and learn what the crew eats, where they sleep, how they party, and finally understand why all of the officers on a cruise ship are Italian.
Climb aboard an adventure on the high seas and witness the wonderful side of ship life where crew members have whirlwind escapades while traveling the world aboard a massive sailing city.
Drawing from his experiences working as a musician aboard cruise ships for more than five years, Joshua tells the laugh-out-loud funny and also beautifully poignant story of what cruise ship crew members experience from the minute they first step onto a ship to the day they walk down that gangway for the last time.
- Author: Joshua Kinser
- Publication Date: 2013-12-22
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 260 pages
- ASIN: B007Q3LSYQ
- Tips From The Cruise Addict's Wife: Tips, tricks and stories to plan the best cruise ship vacation ever
- Cruise Ship Stories - 12 Years of Working on Cruise Ships, Behind the Crew Only Door, Getting Jobs on Ships, Life On Board
- The Truth About Cruise Ships - A Cruise Ship Officer Survives the Work, Adventure, Alcohol, and Sex of Ship Life
- The Cruise Ship Capers and the Missing Klimt: An Art Heist on the High Seas
- Cruise Confidential: A Hit Below the Waterline: Where the Crew Lives, Eats, Wars, and Parties -- One Crazy Year Working on (Travelers' Tales)