Mixed Foursome (The Zach Roper Golf Mysteries volumes 1-4)
Zach Roper is on the ball, and on the case. Murder seems to follow the retired Seattle police detective as he struggles to win a berth on the PGA Champions Tour. Will he solve the crime? Will he make the cut? Read on....
"Mixed Foursome" includes 4 of Zach's cases-
1. "Murder in the Deep Rough-A corpse in the woods on number four attracts Zach's attention before the first ball is teed.
2. "Murder on the 19th Hole"-This time it's a Thai 'princess' who attracts his attention. The corpse shows up later.
3. "Murder Takes a Mulligan"-Zach and the 'princess' team up for golf and deadly politics in Thailand.
4. "Murder Goes to the Green"-Zach and the 'princess' again out to hustle a few bucks from the super-rich on the golf course, when the richest of the them all goes missing
- Author: M.H. Burton
- Publication Date: 2012-10-02
- Publisher: BurtonBooks
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: BurtonBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 246 pages
- ASIN: B007JB1FCK