Life Quotes: 129 Greatest Thoughts About Life from Famous People (Greatest Quotes Collection)
What if you could put the greatest quotes about life ever written right at your fingertips whenever you wanted them? What if they were right there on your smart-phone or Kindle anytime you need to be inspired and fired up about life?
Well look no further than this Master Collection of famous quotes and sayings from best-selling author Christine J. Collins.
In “Life Quotes: 129 Greatest Thoughts About Life from Famous People," you will find some of the most powerful words ever spoken about life and the mysteries of it.
From 600 B.C. to the 21st century, these words and thoughts will provoke, challenge and stimulate you like nothing else. Each of these 129 "masterpieces" have been carefully hand-picked from well-known and recognized celebrities, world leaders, scholars and writers.
In this latest book from the Life Quotes collection, you'll learn:
---What TV host Oprah Winfrey says is life's biggest adventure...
---What motivational guru Brian Tracy believes is the most important thing you can control in life...
---Why Winston Churchill insists it's a GOOD thing if you have enemies...
---What writer Kurt Vonnegut says was compelling proof for his belief in the existence of a higher power...
---Why author Dale Carnegie tells you it isn't what you have, who you are or what you are that is important in life...
But that is merely the tip of "quotes iceberg" as you' ll discover 124 more memorable quotes...words of wisdom that will bring a surge of positive energy to your head and heart no matter what challenges you may be facing.
This book is an ideal present for young and old and everyone in between...particularly if you're looking for the kind of thoughts you want to start your day with and keep you headed in a positive direction.
You want more meaning and fulfillment in life? You've just found the catalyst with "129 Great Quotes About Life from Famous People" from quotes guru and best-selling author Christine J. Collins.
About the Author
Christine J. Collins is a writer focusing on relationships and human issues. Her books feature some of the most inspiring quotes ever for a world in need of such motivation. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her two sons and brittany spaniel, Abbey.
- Author: Christine J. Collins
- Publication Date: 2013-12-06
- Publisher: 9 Publishing Company
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: 9 Publishing Company
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 34 pages
- ASIN: B00712X2XW
- Give Me a Break!: Beginning Meditation for Mindfulness, Stress Relief, and Anxiety Management
- From My Kitchen To Yours (Slow Cooker Recipes From Dinner To Dessert)
- Greatest Inspirational Quotes: 365 days to more Happiness, Success, and Motivation
- Frugal Cooking With Beans: Over 40 Deliciously Simple Bean Recipes Using Dry & Canned Beans
- EXERCISE CHANGE: Build, Strengthen & Maintain Motivation to Exercise - By Matt Williams. Learn about the Mystery/Magic of Change; Take Action/Control of ... efficient, effective exercise! Book 1)