The Long-Distance Relationship Survival Guide
Skyrocketing phone bills. Layovers and missed flights. Countless hours spent pining, worrying, and wondering, Why do we do this to ourselves? Long-distance love can be one challenge afteranother, but as most committed couples will tell you, the rewards well outweigh the stresses. In this sensitive yet sensible guide, long-distance veterans Chris and Kate provide strategies for making the distance seem shorter and outline eight essential skills for relationship success:
- Communicating effectively
- Establishing mutual goals and expectations
- Dealing with issues of trust, fidelity, and independence
- Having fun in spite of the distance
- Managing time, schedules, and stress
- Keeping the relationship real
- Balancing sex and emotional intimacy
- Making the transition to same-city living
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- 201 Great Discussion Questions For Couples In Long Distance Relationships
- Long Distance Relationships: Make a Long Distance Relationship Work and Survive Being Apart
- From Stranger To Lover: 16 Strategies For Building A Great Long Distance Relationship
- Long Distance Relationships: Learn how to keep the fire! Improve your relationship and make it last!
- Committed to Love, Separated by Distance: How to Thrive in Your Long Distance Relationship (Relationship and Dating Advice for Women Book 8)