Letters From Long Binh: Memoirs of a Military Policeman in Vietnam
I boarded the plane to Vietnam at exactly midnight on January 1st, 1967. I was a 19 year old soldier with pen and paper in hand.
I began to write.
“Letters from Long Binh gives the reader an honest appraisal of the everyday life of an MP in Vietnam. Sometimes poignant,sometimes humorous, but always gripping, the book is written with a deep sense of respect for his fellow brothers-in-arms in a war-torn country.”
Lou Fantauzzi - Vietnam 1966-67
- Author: Randy Mixter
- Publication Date: 2011-11-15
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 160 pages
- ASIN: B0068BCWMY
- GUTS 'N GUNSHIPS: What it was Really Like to Fly Combat Helicopters in Vietnam
- The Memoirs of Colonel John S. Mosby
- Run Through the Jungle: Real Adventures in Vietnam with the 173rd Airborne Brigade
- 21 Months, 24 Days
- Pardon Me For Protruding and Other True Tales: A young lawyer's life, learning, and loves, Volume 1