Letters From Long Binh: Memoirs of a Military Policeman in Vietnam
I boarded the plane to Vietnam at exactly midnight on January 1st, 1967. I was a 19 year old soldier with pen and paper in hand.
I began to write.
“Letters from Long Binh gives the reader an honest appraisal of the everyday life of an MP in Vietnam. Sometimes poignant,sometimes humorous, but always gripping, the book is written with a deep sense of respect for his fellow brothers-in-arms in a war-torn country.”
Lou Fantauzzi - Vietnam 1966-67
- Author: Randy Mixter
- Publication Date: 2011-11-15
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 160 pages
- ASIN: B0068BCWMY
- The Valkyrie Mandate: The Book That Changed History
- Pardon Me For Protruding and Other True Tales: A young lawyer's life, learning, and loves, Volume 1
- My Father's Prostitute: Story of a Stolen Childhood
- Abercrombie Trail
- A Garland for Ashes: World War II, the Holocaust, and One Jewish Survivor's Long Journey to Forgiveness