G-DAY, Rendezvous with Eagles
G-DAY, Rendezvous with Eagles is a 20th Anniversary reflection on Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm as seen through the eyes of 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) Forward Observer, Stephen Wiehe. G-DAY details the critical missions and movements of the First Battalion of the historic 502nd Infantry Regiment during the Gulf War as well as the soldier’s day-to-day activities. G-DAY, Rendezvous with Eagles has been declared by the Don F. Pratt Museum as the best first person narrative of the Gulf War and has been included in the museum at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- Author: Stephen Wiehe
- Publication Date: 2011-07-31
- Publisher: Eagle FO Publishing Company
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Eagle FO Publishing Company
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 305 pages
- List Price: $8.99
- ASIN: B005FHX1DG
- Zero Six Bravo: 60 Special Forces. 100,000 Enemy. The Explosive True Story.
- We Were Soldiers Once . . . and Young: Ia Drang-The Battle That Changed the War in Vietnam
- Parachute Infantry: An American Paratrooper's Memoir of D-Day and the Fall of the Third Reich (Dell War Series)
- The Bloody Battle Of Suribachi
- TUSKERS: An Armor Battalion in the Gulf War