A Lancaster County Christmas
Jaime and C. J. Fitzpatrick began their married life as most couples do--in love and looking forward to a bright future together. But four years later they've drifted apart and are almost ready to call it quits.
Mattie Riehl was hoping to give her husband Sol the Christmas gift they have both longed for--news that a baby was on the way. But as usual, she is disappointed. The holidays bring an acute awareness to Mattie that her dream of a big family isn't likely to become a reality.
Then a winter storm raging outside blows the Fitzpatricks into the Riehl home--and into a much slower pace of life. Can these two couples from different worlds help each other understand the true meaning of love this Christmas?
With her trademark plot twists and attention to detail, Suzanne Woods Fisher offers readers a beautiful Christmas story of love, forgiveness, and what truly matters in life.
- Author: Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Publication Date: 2011-09-01
- Publisher: Revell
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Revell
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 208 pages
- ASIN: B005BOXHKK
- Amish Christmas Boxed Set (Amish Romance)
- Patricia Davids Christmas Brides of Amish Country: An Amish Christmas\The Christmas Quilt\A Hope Springs Christmas
- Home For Christmas (A Copper Mountain Christmas Book 2)
- A Lancaster Amish Summer to Remember (Lancaster Amish Shorts Book 1)
- The Search, A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets Book 3)