Crispens Point - A Christian Novel (The Blackberry County Chronicles)
Charlotte is a successful romance novelist who escapes city life and moves to the small town of Crispens Point in Blackberry County. She immediately connects with some of the quirky but friendly residents and begins to feel at home right away. When a friend invites her to attend a local community church, Charlotte is attracted to the pastor, but refuses to acknowledge that attraction because of some dark things in her past.
What is the mysterious thing in Charlotte’s past that seems to dominate everything? Is it enough to keep her from ever finding a lasting relationship?
Fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Not only did it capture my interest from the beginning, it also presented biblical truths in a very clear and understandable way. Kudos to the author. Her book will touch the hearts of those who read it.
A really good read. Really enjoyed this book.
Found it quite interesting. Looking for another book by this author.
- Author: JoHannah Reardon
- Publication Date: 2011-06-09
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 284 pages
- ASIN: B0055DEVPC
- Patricia Davids Christmas Brides of Amish Country: An Amish Christmas\The Christmas Quilt\A Hope Springs Christmas
- Finding Christmas: Stories of Startling Joy and Perfect Peace
- The Life I Now Live (The Unspoken Series)
- Cherry Cobbler - Book 2 of the Blackberry County Chronicles
- Into Magnolia ( Sandy Cove Series: Book 3)