Crispens Point: A Christian Novel (The Blackberry County Chronicles Book 1)
Charlotte is a successful romance novelist who escapes city life and moves to the small town of Crispens Point in Blackberry County. She immediately connects with some of the quirky but friendly residents and begins to feel at home right away. When a friend invites her to attend a local community church, Charlotte is attracted to the pastor, but refuses to acknowledge that attraction because of some dark things in her past.
What is the mysterious thing in Charlotte’s past that seems to dominate everything? Is it enough to keep her from ever finding a lasting relationship?
What is unique about JoHannah Reardon's romances?
JoHannah Reardon loves to write "Jane Austin" type of romances in contemporary settings. For example, the pastor's personality in this story is similar to Mr. Darcy' personality in Pride and Prejudice. Just as Darcy seems one way at the beginning of the book and quite another way at the end, so does the pastor in this story. So, at the start he may not be everyone's idea of a romantic lead, but by the end he proves himself truly loving.
Also, you will never find gorgeous women and extremely handsome men in JoHannah Reardon's stories. She prefers to write about the person next door who you may wave to as you pull out of your driveway each day. Her romances are lighthearted and funny, but not mushy. And her characters' faith informs everything they do.
- Author: JoHannah Reardon
- Publication Date: 2011-06-09
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 284 pages
- ASIN: B0055DEVPC
- Swept Away (Trouble in Texas Book #1)
- Mail-Order Christmas Brides Boxed Set: Mail-Order Mistletoe Brides\Mail-Order Holiday Brides
- A Child's Christmas Boxed Set: Sugarplum Homecoming\The Christmas Child\A Season For Grace
- Cherry Cobbler (The Blackberry County Chronicles Book 2)
- Place in His Heart, A (The Southold Chronicles Book #1): A Novel