DECISION TIME! Better Decisions for a Better Life
Where you are in life today is the result of all of the past decisions that you have made or that have been made for you in response to the various situations and events that have impacted your life. The decisions that you will make from this point forward will determine the degree to which your future will be positive or negative. Decision Time! describes the subjective nature of real life decisions and demonstrates techniques for making complex decisions with ease and insight.
Decision Time! provides guidance for many different decision-making situations with both personal and business aspects. Topics with examples from life include games, negotiations, the challenge of financing a college education, starting a small business, purchasing/shopping, family relationships, investments, and many more.
Decision Time! gives you insight into the decision-making process as applied to both small and large choices you will face. It includes dynamic aspects, cultural effects, and morality as applied to decision-making for individuals, teams, and societies. Decision Time! prepares you to face the continuous impact of decision situations confidently and without hesitation.
- Author: Richard Davidson
- Publication Date: 2011-05-24
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 176 pages
- ASIN: B0052GOZEO
- Training the Brain: Cultivating Emotional Skills (Wired to Connect: Dialogues on Social Intelligence Book 2)
- The Emotional Life of Your Brain: How Its Unique Patterns Affect the Way You Think, Feel, andLive--and How You Can Change Them
- The Archaeology of Mind: Neuroevolutionary Origins of Human Emotions (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)