Hornets over Kuwait
Already a classic, this book is the brash, unbridled and politically incorrect account of a Marine fighter pilot's actions during Operation DESERT STORM. Impetuosity aside, Stout's account has stood up to challenges from within and outside the Marine Corps.
Controversy aside, Stout provides plenty of action and accurate descriptions of tactics and combat that have stood the test of time. At the same time he provides a self-effacing picture of his own performance, a factor that makes this work that much more credible and readable. A "must read" for anyone interested in air combat.
- Author: Jay Stout
- Publication Date: 2011-05-22
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 240 pages
- ASIN: B005274YJY
- A Nightmare's Prayer: A Marine Harrier Pilot's War in Afghanistan
- Strike Eagle: Flying the F-15E in the Gulf War
- Magnum! The Wild Weasels in Desert Storm. The Elimination of Iraq's Air Defence
- Vipers in the Storm: Diary of a Gulf War Fighter Pilot (Aviation Week Books)
- Angles of Attack, An A-6 Intruder Pilot's War