The 101 All-Time Best Quotes About Finding Financial Success (The Family Guide To Finances)
The 101 All-Time Best Quotes About Finding Financial Success is the quintessential "must have" pocket guide to remind yourself that, you too, can find financial success. This Book is full of fiscal wisdom from the mouths of geniuses who have managed to succinctly capture complex financial theories and ideas and condense them into modest expressions that have withstood the tests of time.
Perhaps the best known and most frequently quoted legend of fiscal prowess is Benjamin Franklin. He was a hard working and innovative man and was one of America's earliest rags-to-riches successes. It has been well documented that, while a man of great wealth, he lived well below his means and championed frugality. His work ethic and innovative spirit made Franklin a self-made man and he was quick to point out that "He that rises late, must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night, while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him."
You will find great wisdom and insight within these pages. If you can find a way to internalize some of these sayings, I implore you to do so. I have found inspiration in these quotes and I hope that you do as well!
- Author: Randall Filbert
- Publication Date: 2011-05-02
- Publisher: Follow Me Press
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Follow Me Press
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 112 pages
- ASIN: B004Z8S6WC
- 1000 Great Quotations for Business, Management & Training
- 365 Money Quotes: Build Your Wealth On Wisdom Of The Rich And Famous (Inspirational Quotes Book 1)
- INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ULTIMATE COLLECTION: 3000+ Motivational Quotations With Special Humor Section
- 10,000 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes from Over 200 Books!
- Nobel Quotes - Inspirational and Perplexing Quotes Of Nobel Prize Winners