My Philosophy for Successful Living
Before he passed away in December 2009, Jim Rohn had influenced more than 5 million people in all corners of the world. He was counted as a mentor by thousands including the likes of Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Harvey Mackay, Mark Victor Hansen and others.
Jim was one of the most powerful and memorable listening experiences ever because he could take timeless, ageless principles and present them in such a simple way.
Tony Robbins, who first met Jim Rohn when he was 19-years old, said Jim, "had a positive impact on me at a time in my life when I was first forming the philosophies that guide me today."
That positive impact continues today with this special edition of Jim's My Philosophy for Successful Living. It's Jim at his best and includes teaching like:
* The American Economic Ladder and Girl Scout Cookies
* The Philosophy of Performance and Productivity
* Measuring Success in Your Financial House
* Six Steps for Leading an Extraordinary Life
* And lots more!
“I truly believe Jim Rohn is an extraordinary human being whose philosophy can enhance the quality of life for anyone.”
“Few men are endowed with Jim Rohn’s ability to motivate and effect changes in other human beings.”
“Jim Rohn . . . is one of the most profound thinkers and mind expanding individuals I’ve ever had a chance to listen to.”
“Jim Rohn is a master motivator—he has style, substance, charisma, relevance, charm, and what he says makes a difference . . . The world would be a better place if everyone heard my friend Jim Rohn.”
—Mark Victor Hansen
---->> Includes a special offer for a FREE Jim Rohn audio. <<----
- Author: Jim Rohn
- Publication Date: 2011-02-18
- Publisher: No Dream Too Big LLC
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: No Dream Too Big LLC
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 66 pages
- ASIN: B004OL2L0I
- The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness: Power Ideas from America's Foremost Business Philosopher
- The Success Secrets of Jim Rohn - How To Achieve Wealth and Happiness (Tony Robbins, Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar, Oprah, Stephen Covey)
- Jim Rohn - Easy to Use Principles of Success that are Proven to Change your Life Today (Jim Rohn Kindle Books, Jim Rohn Kindle Books Free, Jim Rohn Kindle, ... Books, Jim Rohn Books, Jim Rohn Journal)
- Leading an Inspired Life