How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle: 12 Tips for Short Documents
(Updated January 2013: Additional Supplements) Booklet for beginners on how to publish and sell short documents for the Amazon Kindle, such as short stories, magazine articles, essays, memoirs and instructional materials.
• How to get royalties from selling articles.
• Proper pricing.
• How to submit articles to the "Kindle Singles" (special Amazon category).
• Best ways to sell articles.
• Representing articles accurately in e-Reader bookstores.
• Avoiding unnecessary costs.
• Image formatting.
Tips are also applicable for a variety of mobile devices such as the Barnes and Noble Nook and Apple ipad. You will learn how to publish your article in a word processor, without having to learn HTML coding.
Instructional Appendices Include:
• How to create table of contents and internal links.
• Solving formatting problems.
• Converting your article to a Kindle device.
• Easy preview options before you publish.
• A curated list of the 50 best resources for finding free Kindle books, software, podcasts, help forums and the best blogs on Kindle publishing (10,300 words).
About the Author: Kate Harper has taught art and computer classes in the San Francisco Bay Area and enjoys creating visual step-by-step guides for non-technical users. She is a credentialed adult education instructor in the state of California, and is inspired by technologies that encourage people to be more creative.
- Author: Kate Harper
- Publication Date: 2013-01-02
- Product Group: eBooks
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 78 pages
- ASIN: B004MDLKKK
- How to Make an Ebook Cover: For Non-Designers
- Write (and Publish) Your First Non-FIction Book: 5 Easy Steps (Writing Skills Book 1)
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Awful Like Everyone Else's (New Self Publishing)
- How to Discover Best-Selling Nonfiction eBook Ideas - The Bulletproof Strategy
- Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books