On the Frontline: A Personal Guidebook for the Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Challenges of Military Life
Winning strategies for the battles you face every day.
The demands of military life can be staggering. Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines face pressures and temptations that civilians will never know. Fortunately, here is help from someone who has been there.
Tom Neven uses examples from history, real-life anecdotes from men and women in uniform, and biblical wisdom to help you navigate the biggest challenges of military life. On the Frontline addresses issues such as:
·Loneliness (how to cope with deployment and separation from family and friends)
·Sex (how to resist temptation and remain faithful)
·Debt (how to manage money and avoid financial traps)
·Relationships (how to build and maintain a marriage, friendships, and other relationships from a distance)
·Fear (how to deal with the threat of injury or death)
Written for both men and women, this powerful book confronts these and other issues head-on, offering hope, encouragement, and practical guidance for every day you serve On the Frontline.
- Author: Tom Neven
- Publication Date: 2006-11-07
- Publisher: WaterBrook Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: WaterBrook Press
- Binding: Paperback, 256 pages
- Brand: WaterBrook Press
- Great product!
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 820L x 540W x 70H
- Weight: 55
- List Price: $13.99
- ISBN: 1400073359
- ASIN: B001PO686U
- A Table in the Presence
- Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
- Psalm 91 Military Edition: God's Shield of Protection
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- THE SOLDIER'S BIBLE: with Special Prayer and Devotional Section for Army Personnel; Green, Bonded Leather with Slide-Tab Closure