The Rings of Allah (Clash-of-Civilizations Trilogy Book 1)
Can terrorists really attack America with nuclear devices? Award wining author, nuclear engineer, and weapons expert provides the answer in The Rings of Allah. This time what you read is real. A story that has send chills down the spine of military and intelligence officers. Written in 2004, today Iran is capable of providing the devices used in this story.
Historically and technically accurate Boyland’s story includes characters plucked from a time when Russia’s dictator Joseph Stalin demanded nothing but success from his nuclear scientists. When America ended WWII by dropping two atomic bombs on Japan, Stalin had to have “The Bomb.” The novel’s main characters include an aging but cagey Soviet nuclear weapons test engineer, who harbors a priceless secret; an radicalized young American, who is drawn into the Afghanistan jihad and becomes a conflicted soul; an al-Qaeda cell leader, who slowly slips into insanity; a beautiful blond venture capitalist, who is unwittingly ensnarled in the terrorists’ plot; an enterprising KGB officer, who is eager to profit from selling Russia’s secrets; and a retired American air force general, who learns of the terrorists plot at the eleventh hour and unsuccessfully tries to stop it.
Readers will not be disappointed in this enthralling, award winning novel and will be anxious to read what happens to all the characters, who live on to tell the continuing story in the next two novels in Boyland’s Clash of Civilization trilogy, Behold an Ashen Horse and America Reborn.
- Author: Lee Boyland
- Publication Date: 2012-09-05
- Publisher: Booklocker.com
- Product Group: eBooks
- Manufacturer: Booklocker.com
- Binding: Kindle Edition, 392 pages
- ASIN: B0017ZKZK2
- Behold, an Ashen Horse (Clash-of-Civilizations Trilogy Book 2)
- America Reborn (Clash-of-Civilizations Trilogy Book 3)
- Revolution 2016: Take back America
- 2015 The Second American Civil War, Book 3: United States Invaded (2015 Second American Civil War)
- 2015 The Second American Civil War; Book 2: The Balkanization of America