THE HISTORY OF THE MILITARY POLICE CORPS
Experience the American Journey through our country's visual heritage in this historical recording provided by the National Archives of the United States.
GIVES MILITARY POLICE CORPS BACKGROUND, PRESENT DAY MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES, AND OUTLINES THE CHALLENGES OF TRAINING FOR THE FUTURE. From the Training Films from the Office of the Chief Signal Officer.
This historical recording from the National Archives may contain variations in audio and video quality based on the limitations of the original source material.
The content summary for this DVD is adapted from an historical description provided by the government agency or donor at the time of production release. This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- Publisher: national archives and records administration
- Product Group: DVD
- Manufacturer: national archives and records administration
- Binding: DVD
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 750L x 530W x 70H
- Weight: 15
- List Price: $10.95
- UPC: 883629472881
- ASIN: B0012S9C1W
- Warrior Police: Rolling with America's Military Police in the World's Trouble Spots
- Combat Police: U.S. Army Military Police in Vietnam
- Letters From Long Binh: Memoirs Of A Military Policeman In Vietnam
- A Vince Torelli Novel Book 1: MP - A Novel of Vietnam
- Patrolling Baghdad: A Military Police Company and the War in Iraq (Modern War Studies)