Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610 mg, Capsules 180ea
Fenugreek is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds. Fenugreek is also used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach.
- Publication Date: 2011-01-06
- Publisher: Nature's Way
- Product Group: Health and Beauty
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Brand: Nature's Way
- Fenugreek is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds.
- Fenugreek is used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach.
- Poultices and other external formulations have been used for wounds and skin irritations.
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 250L x 250W x 450H
- Weight: 34
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 500L x 260W x 250H
- Weight: 35
- List Price: $13.27
- Model Number: 88626
- UPC: 033674146101
- ASIN: B0009ETA6W
- Nature's Way - Blessed Thistle Herb, 390 mg, 100 capsules
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk, 16-Count Boxes, .99 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Nature's Way Blessed Thistle Herb (COG), 100 Capsules (Pack of 2)
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Milkmaid Tea, 16 Teabags/Box (Pack of 3)
- Natures Way Blessed Thistle, ORGANIC, 100 CAP