THE DEVIL'S OWN DAY: SHILOH AND THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR
The Devil's Own Day is a story of three armies-two Union and one Confederate-that fought for two days near an obscure flatboat landing in southeastern Tennessee that lay just two miles from a Methodist meeting house called Shiloh. The battle would determine the course of the Civil War in the Mississippi Valley, the fate of two generals, Ulysses S. Grant and Albert S. Johnston, and the course of American history.
- Author: John D. Beatty
- Publication Date: 2010-01-31
- Publisher: Booklocker.com, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Booklocker.com, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 400 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 902L x 82W x 598H
- Weight: 117
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 600W x 110H
- Weight: 135
- List Price: $18.95
- ISBN: 160910661X
- ASIN: 160910661X