Shall Never See So Much
U.S. Marine Lieutenant Tom Flanagan is serving as an infantry platoon leader in Vietnam during the 1968 Tet Offensive. Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, his sister Kate works on the staff of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy as RFK begins his ill-fated quest for the presidency. The brother and sister are estranged and their reconciliation, along with Tom's own survival in combat, becomes uncertain. Shall Never See So Much is a story of heroism, tragedy, and triumph.
Shall Never See So Much has been selected by the Military Writers Society of America as a 2011 Gold Medal winner in its category of Historical Fiction - Chronicle
Shall Never See So Much has been selected by Readers Favorite as a 2010 Bronze Award winner in its category of Fiction-Historical/Cultural.
- Author: Gerald Gillis
- Publication Date: 2010-03-11
- Publisher: Booklocker.com, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Booklocker.com, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 328 pages
- Brand: Brand: Booklocker.com, Inc.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 600W x 69H
- Weight: 97
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 902L x 598W x 67H
- Weight: 95
- List Price: $17.95
- ISBN: 1609101316
- ASIN: 1609101316