The Wounded Warrior Handbook: A Resource Guide for Returning Veterans (Military Life)
The typical wounded soldier must complete and file 22 forms following an active-duty injury. To many soldiers and their families coping with the shock and reality of the injuries, figuring out what to do next—even completing tasks as seemingly easy as submitting paperwork—can be overwhelming and confusing.
Written with these men and women in mind, The Wounded Warrior Handbook provides our wounded heroes and their families with quick, straightforward answers to the questions they suddenly face and guides them through the deluge of processes, procedures, and policies they must adhere to in order to receive the care they deserve and need.
Comprehensive and easy-to-use, the Handbook compiles information regarding medical treatment, rehabilitation, counseling, support, and transition, including
Whether you work with members of the military or support a community that does, you can help our embattled men and women make the transition from active duty to post-war domestic life with this time-saving and life-restoring book.
- Publication Date: 2010-01-16
- Publisher: Government Institutes
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Government Institutes
- Binding: Paperback, 326 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 709L x 83W x 992H
- Weight: 150
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1090L x 770W x 80H
- Weight: 150
- List Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 160590693X
- ASIN: 160590693X
- After the War Zone: A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- Courage After Fire: Coping Strategies for Troops Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and Their Families
- Once a Warrior--Always a Warrior: Navigating the Transition from Combat to Home--Including Combat Stress, PTSD, and mTBI
- Odysseus in America: Combat Trauma and the Trials of Homecoming
- Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injury and PTSD: A Resource and Recovery Guide (Military Life)