Veterans's PTSD Handbook: How to File and Collect on Claims for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
From the author of The Veteran’s Survival Guide, The Veteran’s PTSD Handbook addresses the obstacles that veterans face when filing for benefits related to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). One of the greatest obstacles, John Roche writes, is establishing a connection between a veteran’s service and PTSD. Because both combat stressors and noncombat stressors can cause PTSD and because of the difficulties in diagnosing the condition, filing a successful claim for benefits based on PTSD is difficult.
In the same accessible, self-help style used in The Veteran’s Survival Guide, Roche offers detailed instructions on how to prepare a well-grounded claim for veterans’ benefits relating to PTSD. He also discusses the four years he spent helping one veteran establish a “service connection” for his PTSD claim with Veterans Affairs. This book will be required reading for any veteran or veteran’s dependent who wishes to obtain his or her well-earned benefits and for those officials of veterans’ service organizations who assist veterans with their claims.
- Author: John D. Roche
- Publication Date: 2007-04-30
- Publisher: Potomac Books Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Potomac Books Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 258 pages
- Brand: Brand: Potomac Books Inc.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 892L x 616W x 56H
- Weight: 80
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 598W x 55H
- Weight: 80
- List Price: $17.95
- ISBN: 1597970646
- ASIN: 1597970646
- The Veteran's Survival Guide: How to File and Collect on VA Claims, Second Edition
- Claim Denied!: How to Appeal a VA Denial of Benefits
- VA Disability Claim: A Practical, Step-By-Step Field Manual for Active-Duty Servicemembers and Veterans on How to Prepare, File, Maintain, Win and ... VA Disability Claim Without Going Insane
- 47 Secret Veterans' Benefits for Seniors - Benefits You Have Earned...but Don't Know About!
- A Guide To Obtaining Veterans Administration Compensation Benefits