The Veteran's Survival Guide: How to File and Collect on VA Claims, Second Edition
"Claim denied!" All too often millions of veterans have received this response to their legitimate claims for federal benefits. In most cases, writes veterans' advocate John D. Roche, the claimant didn't understand the procedures needed to meet the myriad requirements of the Department of Veterans Affairs. With the appeals process requiring years to resolve disputes, deserving veterans and their dependents are left confused and frustrated by the agency and a system that was created to serve them. The answer is to submit a well-grounded claim initially, which The Veteran's Survival Guide, now in a revised, second edition, analyzes in detail. This unique book, written in an accessible self-help style, will be required reading for any veteran or veteran's dependent who wishes to obtain his or her well-earned benefits and for those officials of veterans' service organizations who assist veterans with their claims.
- Author: John D. Roche
- Publication Date: 2006-11-21
- Publisher: Potomac Books Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Potomac Books Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 304 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 798L x 508W x 64H
- Weight: 68
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 780L x 490W x 110H
- Weight: 80
- List Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 1597970514
- ASIN: 1597970514
- Claim Denied!: How to Appeal a VA Denial of Benefits
- Veterans Benefits For Dummies
- 47 Secret Veterans' Benefits for Seniors - Benefits You Have Earned...but Don't Know About!
- Veterans's PTSD Handbook: How to File and Collect on Claims for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- A Guide To Obtaining Veterans Administration Compensation Benefits