Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- After the War Zone: A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- What It Is Like To Go To War
- War and the Soul: Healing Our Nation's Veterans from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Wishing Wellness: A Workbook for Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- My Story: Blogs by Four Military Teens