Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- Once a Warrior--Always a Warrior: Navigating the Transition from Combat to Home--Including Combat Stress, PTSD, and mTBI
- Families Under Fire: Systemic Therapy With Military Families (Routledge Psychosocial Stress Series)
- Deployment: Strategies for Working with Kids in Military Families
- Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence--from Domestic Abuse to Political Terror
- Courage After Fire: Coping Strategies for Troops Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and Their Families