Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- PTSD: A Spouse's Perspective How to Survive in A World of PTSD
- My Story: Blogs by Four Military Teens
- Once a Warrior--Always a Warrior: Navigating the Transition from Combat to Home--Including Combat Stress, PTSD, and mTBI
- Shock Waves: A Practical Guide to Living with a Loved One's PTSD
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home: Hope and Healing for Families Living with PTSD and TBI