Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- Grove Square Cappuccino, French Vanilla, 24-Count Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Why Are You So Scared?: A Child's Book About Parents With PTSD
- I'm Not Alone: A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has a Mental Illness
- PTSD: A Spouse's Perspective How to Survive in A World of PTSD