Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- My Story: Blogs by Four Military Teens
- I'm Not Alone: A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has a Mental Illness
- The Veterans and Active Duty Military Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
- Ptsd: A Spouse's Perspective How to Survive in a World of Ptsd
- Families Under Fire: Systemic Therapy With Military Families (Psychosocial Stress Series)