Finding My Way A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma
A unique, three-part book that honestly and gently addresses key issues in dealing with a parent who has experienced trauma. An important resource for anyone working with teens, this interactive book includes clear informationand opportunities for self-expression.
- Why Are You So Scared?: A Child's Book About Parents With PTSD
- "My Dad Loves Me, My Dad Has a Disease" A Child's View: Living with Addiction
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Back from the Front: Combat Trauma, Love, and the Family
- I'm Not Alone: A Teen's Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has a Mental Illness