The Military Advantage, 2012 Edition: The Military.com Guide to Military and Veteran's Benefits (Military Advantage: The Military.com Guide to Military and Veteran Benefits)
The Military Advantage, 2012 Edition is the essential annual reference guide to Military and Veteran's benefits. Written by Terry Howell, Managing Editor for Benefits for Military.com, the guide is backed by the resources of Military.com and its parent company, Monster.com. The Military Advantage, 2012 Edition is the most reliable benefits guide for the over 30 million Americans who have answered the call to serve in the military. These valuable benefits include billions in scholarships, educational benefits, home loan guarantees, and military discounts.
All too often, these extraordinary benefits go unused or overlooked by those serving in uniform or retired from the service. The Military Advantage , 2012 Edition unlocks the availability of all of these benefits. This straight-forward guide is an easy-to-use reference, full of insider tips, little-known benefits, shortcuts, and answers to frequently asked questions. While information about these military and veterans benefits is available elsewhere through multiple, separate sources, this book collects all of those valuable resources into an easy to use reference guide and provides important analysis of these benefits.
The Military Advantage, 2012 Edition is a proven guide to making the most of the military experience whether one is on active duty, a veteran, a military retiree, or a family member.
Military.com is the most trusted name in the military community for information about benefits, career, education and financial services. Military.com is owned by Monster.com, the largest career and job website.
- Author: Terry Howell
- Publication Date: 2011-04-15
- Publisher: Naval Institute Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Naval Institute Press
- Binding: Paperback, 400 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 910L x 730W x 120H
- Weight: 0
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 730W x 120H
- Weight: 160
- List Price: $26.95
- ISBN: 1591143934
- ASIN: 1591143934
- 47 Secret Veterans' Benefits for Seniors - Benefits You Have Earned...but Don't Know About!
- Veterans Benefits For Dummies
- The Veteran's Survival Guide: How to File and Collect on VA Claims, Second Edition
- Claim Denied!: How to Appeal a VA Denial of Benefits
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors 2011 (Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents)