The Official U.S. Air Force Elite Workout
You've heard of the SEALs. . . . now meet their blood brothers!
The Official United States Air Force Elite Workout: An Official Five Star Fitness Guide
Featuring: Running • Swimming • Weight Training • O'Course • Calisthenics • and much more!
Known as the PJ's and the CCT's, the pararescuemen and combat control technicians are the elite forces of the United States Air Force.
PJ's, whose motto is "that others may live", routinely go in harm's way to bring back downed pilots and crewmembers. CCT's, "first to fight", are responsible to enter hostile territory ahead of the rest and establish safe landing sites for arriving forces.
Their self-sacrificing efforts are heroic. Their training is intense, exciting, and before this book, little known. Now for the very first time, their powerful training techniques are brought to light in this profusely illustrated and documented presentation.
Includes sections on: stretching, weight training, calisthenics, running, swimming, rope climbing, entrance requirements, plus special dramatic coverage of water survival training, from both above and below the water line!
Over 200 pages. Loaded with photos.
- Author: Andrew Flach
- Publication Date: 2004-05
- Publisher: Hatherleigh Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Hatherleigh Press
- Binding: Paperback, 192 pages
- Brand: Brand: Hatherleigh Press
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 894L x 632W x 60H
- Weight: 90
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 600W x 60H
- Weight: 75
- List Price: $15.95
- ISBN: 1578261740
- ASIN: 1578261740
- None Braver: U.S. Air Force Pararescuemen in the War on Terrorism
- Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way To Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
- Guardian Angel: Life and Death Adventures with Pararescue, the World's Most Powerful Commando Rescue Force
- No Room for Error: The Story Behind the USAF Special Tactics Unit
- That Others May Live: The True Story of a PJ, a Member of America's Most Daring Rescue Force