War on the Rivers: A Swift Boat Sailor's Chronicle of the Battle for the Mekong Delta
This is a story about sailors, and one sailor in paticular, asked to do extraordinary things and make great sacrifices during the Vietnam War.
- Author: Weymouth D. Symmes
- Publication Date: 2004-04
- Publisher: Pictorial Histories Publishing Co. Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Pictorial Histories Publishing Co. Inc.
- Binding: Hardcover, 260 pages
- Brand: Brand: Pictorial Histories Publishing Co. Inc.
- War On The Rivers: A Swift Boat Sailor's Chronicle of the Battle for the Mekong Delta
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 100L x 625W x 900H
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 920L x 610W x 110H
- Weight: 150
- List Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 1575101092
- ASIN: 1575101092
- Papa Bravo Romeo: U.S. Navy Patrol Boats at War in Vietnam
- Brown Water, Black Berets: Coastal and Riverine Warfare in Vietnam (Bluejacket Books)
- Vietnam Riverine Craft 1962 - 75 (New Vanguard)
- Vietnam Ironclads: A Pictorial History Of U.S. Navy River Assault Craft, 1966-1970
- Swift Boat Down: The Real Story of the Sinking of PCF-19