Lieutenant Ramsey's War: From Horse Soldier to Guerrilla Commander (Memories of War)
After the fall of the Philippines in 1942 - and after leading the last horse cavalry charge in U.S. history - Ed Ramsey refused to surrender. Instead, he joined the Filipino resistance and rose to command more than 40,000 guerrillas. The Japanese put the elusive American leader at the top of their death list. Rejecting the opportunity to escape, Ramsey withstood unimaginable fear, pain, and loss for three long years. Lieutenant Ramsey's War chronicles a remarkable true story of courage and perseverance.
- Publication Date: 2005-04
- Publisher: Potomac Books Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Potomac Books Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 352 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 772L x 566W x 76H
- Weight: 59
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 770L x 500W x 90H
- Weight: 45
- List Price: $12.95
- ISBN: 1574887378
- ASIN: 1574887378
- American Guerrilla: The Forgotten Heroics of Russell W. Volckmann
- SHADOW COMMANDER: The Epic Story of Donald D. Blackburn-Guerrilla Leader and Special Forces Hero
- The Twilight Riders: The Last Charge of the 26th Cavalry
- Behind Japanese Lines: An American Guerrilla in the Philippines
- Lapham's Raiders: Guerrillas in the Philippines, 1942-1945