Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook
Remote viewing is not simply using psychic ability to obtain information. It is using scientific protocol to develop and extend that ability, so that ordinary people can learn to do what "psychics" do.
This book teaches you how to teach yourself.
Joseph McMoneagle learned remote viewing in the U.S. Army--he was Remote Viewer #001 in the Army's Stargate program--and was awarded the Legion of Merit for his contribution to various intelligence operations. In Remote Viewing Secrets, the author of Mind Trek and The Ultimate Time Machine uses examples, exercises, and anecdotes to share what he learned and how he learned it, and gives you everything you need to begin developing your own abilities.
Remote Viewing Secrets is easily the most complete, authentic, and informative guide to remote viewing published to date.
- Author: Joseph McMoneagle
- Publication Date: 2000-05-01
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Pub Co
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Hampton Roads Pub Co
- Binding: Paperback, 320 pages
- Brand: Unknown
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 100L x 575W x 825H
- Weight: 89
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 840L x 550W x 90H
- Weight: 80
- List Price: $18.95
- ISBN: 1571741593
- ASIN: 1571741593
- Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness
- The Seventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a "Psychic Spy" for the U.S. Military
- Remote Viewing: The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing
- Mind Trek: Exploring Consciousness, Time, and Space Through Remote Viewing
- Natural Remote Viewing: A practical guide to the mental martial art of self-discovery