Principles of Helicopter Flight
Recently updated, this comprehensive handbook explains the aerodynamics of helicopter flight, as well helicopter maneuvers, unlike many aviation training manuals which are strictly how-to guides. Beginning aerodynamics, each step of the process is fully illustrated and thoroughly explained—from the physics advanced operations to helicopter design and performance—providing helicopter pilots with a sound to base their in-flight decisions. Containing discussions on the NOTAR (no tail rotor) system, strakes, principles of airspeed and high-altitude operations, this revised edition also includes the latest procedures Federal Aviation Administration.
- Author: Walter J. Wagtendonk
- Publication Date: 2006-07-01
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 320 pages
- Brand: Brand: Aviation Supplies n Academics
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1078L x 826W x 70H
- Weight: 159
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1060L x 820W x 80H
- Weight: 160
- List Price: $24.95
- ISBN: 1560276495
- ASIN: 1560276495