1001 Things to Love About Military Life
A first-of-its-kind celebration of military life, 1001 THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT MILITARY LIFE chronicles some obvious and not-so-obvious traditions, advantages and experiences military members, veterans and their families share.
Full of heart-warming vignettes, laugh-out-loud lists, stories and quotes from military members and family members, and photos that speak a thousand positive affirmations, this inspirational look at those who dedicate their lives to serving perfectly illustrates why it is a profession and lifestyle to love.
You'll find practical truths most service members wouldn't want to live without and learn the unique outlooks, services and advantages military life provides. Military or civilian, you'll experience the community and personal growth that the military offers.
Whether you have a friend or loved one in the military, you're a service member ready to head out on duty, a spouse gearing up to take charge of the household, a veteran in need of a few good laughs, or a new recruit looking for encouragement, this book provides inspiration and insight into the lives of today's dedicated and courageous military families.
- Publication Date: 2011-11-02
- Publisher: Center Street
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Center Street
- Binding: Hardcover, 352 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 600L x 125W x 875H
- Weight: 125
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 830L x 570W x 120H
- Weight: 130
- List Price: $19.99
- ISBN: 1455502839
- ASIN: 1455502839
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
- Separated By Duty, United In Love (revised): Guide to Long Distance Relationships for Military Couples (Updated)
- Married to the Military: A Survival Guide for Military Wives, Girlfriends, and Women in Uniform
- Chicken Soup for the Military Wife's Soul: Stories to Touch the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit (Chicken Soup for the Soul)