Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
A Scientist's Case for the Afterlife...
Thousands of people have had near-death experiences, but scientists have argued that they are impossible. Dr. Eben Alexander was one of those scientists. A highly trained neurosurgeon, Alexander knew that NDEs feel real, but are simply fantasies produced by brains under extreme stress.
Then, Dr. Alexander’s own brain was attacked by a rare illness. The part of the brain that controls thought and emotion—and in essence makes us human—shut down completely. For seven days he lay in a coma. Then, as his doctors considered stopping treatment, Alexander’s eyes popped open. He had come back.
Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself.
Alexander’s story is not a fantasy. Before he underwent his journey, he could not reconcile his knowledge of neuroscience with any belief in heaven, God, or the soul. Today Alexander is a doctor who believes that true health can be achieved only when we realize that God and the soul are real and that death is not the end of personal existence but only a transition.
This story would be remarkable no matter who it happened to. That it happened to Dr. Alexander makes it revolutionary. No scientist or person of faith will be able to ignore it. Reading it will change your life.
- Author: Eben Alexander
- Publication Date: 2012-10-23
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Simon & Schuster
- Binding: Paperback, 196 pages
- Brand: Simon & Schuster
- Great product!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 550L x 60W x 837H
- Weight: 120
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 830L x 550W x 70H
- Weight: 50
- List Price: $15.99
- ISBN: 1451695195
- ASIN: 1451695195
- The Map of Heaven: How Science, Religion, and Ordinary People Are Proving the Afterlife
- Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
- To Heaven and Back: A Doctor's Extraordinary Account of Her Death, Heaven, Angels, and Life Again: A True Story
- My Journey to Heaven: What I Saw and How It Changed My Life
- Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death